Are you looking for a role in a dynamic, fast-moving, unbureaucratic IT department? Do you want to work in a global environment with a nice mix of project and operational work?
We are looking for a Firewall Engineer to join an international company with 50,000+ employees and work within a department that is responsible for the support of the global infrastructure. You will be working with a highly qualified, very talented team of senior engineers within a very well-funded environment.
The work would be focused on daily troubleshooting & administration of firewalls (70%) and Endpoint Security(SentinelOne)/ Zero Trust (30%). Our client is looking for someone who is tech-savvy and willing to learn and progress within the career.
The position encompasses:
- Team member of the technical security team which manages the security side of the global infrastructure
- Endpoint Security troubleshooting and administration of worldwide infrastructure (SentinelOne)
- Design, implemention and support the CASB, Cloud security and ZeroTrust solution
- Basic troubleshooting and administration of worldwide Fortinet suite (FortiGate Firewall, FortiAP Access Point, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer)
We require experience in:
- Endpoint security
- CASB and Cloud Security
- Identity and access management in a hybrid Azure environment
- Fortinet Security Products
- Design, documentation and deployment in an enterprise environment
- Strong engineering focus
- Positive & helpful attitude
- Solution-based thinker (can-do)
- Ambitious & driven, while being considerate of others (win-win perspective)
- Willingness to learn
- Delivery Focused
- Enjoys a challenge
- Fluent in English
Benefits will be:
- Knowledge of Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS)
- Knowledge of scripting and automation (Ansible, Python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Network Switch
- Secondary languages like Spanish or Russian
We look for candidates with:
- Proven experience in system engineering (apprenticeship accepted)
- Relevant industry certifications or willing to do it. Example in CASB or in Fortinet (NSE4)
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.