Financial Analyst – Russian Speaker
As a Financial Analyst, you will help your team so they can have a greater influence on the market. As it is an entry-level position, you will be provided with the required training to make the best of your skills.
- On a daily basis, you will use the company's software and excel to analyse the financial data you gathered and keep up-to-date ones already processed.
- You can expect to be asked about your insight on how to enhance the systems in order to make them more efficient and easy to use.
- You will also have to provide the best customer service you can to the client's customers.
- To thrive in this role you must have a strong interest to grow in the financial world, be into numbers and be willing to learn.
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 visa and living in Dublin
- Fluent English + Fluent Russian
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 27,000€+1,500eur / year (gross)
- Permanent contract
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
- Hybrid model
To apply for this job please visit www.cpl.com.