Finance Controller (with Russian)
Who are we?
We are Ambar Soluciones SA, a company based in Barcelona, ready to support your successful fintech career. We provide financial market participants around the globe with services for financial and data analytics, IT development, and maintenance. We aim to create a modern and comfortable IT environment for our clients.
We are always in search of highly qualified specialists. Join us if you are looking for a dynamic company that cares about its employees. We offer multiple benefits for your continuous development, well-being, comfort, and career opportunities. And don’t forget about our free lunches 🙂
Work with us—boost your skills!
About the role:
We are looking for a team member with a native or bilingual level of Russian and fluent level of English for the Finance Controller position.
What will you do?
- Manage bookkeeping up to full financial statements
- Drive financial planning
- Conduct on a regular basis bank reconciliations
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Manage internal payments
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports (monthly P&L and balance sheet preparation, quarterly and annual financial statement review/audit, etc)
- Supervise payroll preparation, VAT submissions, taxes, and payments
- Analyze financial data
- Evaluate and manage financial risks
- Control and optimize costs
Who you are:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Financial Controller / Accountant or similar role
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar
- Fluency in Russian and English is a must
- Outstanding knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledgers
- Good understanding of accounting software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
From your first day:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Healthy lunches from our catering partners (gluten-free, lactose-free, vegetarian, and vegan options available).
- Daily fresh fruits, healthy snacks and a full stocked kitchen.
- A computer of your choice (Windows or Mac) - not applicable for some positions*
- No dress code policy
- Free Parking Space for your car
- Flexible Working Schedule (you don’t have to be worried about running 5 minutes late)
- 100% Covered 30 days/year of sick days
- Career development upon business needs
- Team buildings and two corporate parties a year!
- 23 Paid Vacation Business Days
After a probation period:
- Private health insurance
- Coverage for up to 50% of your language classes, sports membership, and mental health support.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.