Finance Assistant Trial Capabilities
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 900 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 44 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information, Procurement, Trail Capabilities, Global Scientific Communications and more to come on stream across 2020.
This, along with the physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility extends our overall capacity to in excess of 1000 employees where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidized canteen, wellbeing facilities, barista, gym, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees – Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Assistant Trial Capabilities. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract role.
Act as SME for the purchase to pay process for clinical trial investigator payments and other trial related payments, including:
- Vendor creation and management
- PO creation and maintenance
- Tracking trial budget vs POs created to ensure an appropriate split of the trial budget across sites based on the patient enrolment numbers
- Issue resolution related to rejected invoices
- Vendor follow up where invoices have not been received
- Understand and comply with procurement, legal and financial requirements and procedures
- Identify, communicate, and resolve issues
- Serve as Metrics lead, including analysis & reporting from various Metrics ERPs
- Liaise with clinical trial sites to maintain operational relationship
- Provide business support to the associate team on clinical trials startup & administration
- Anticipate and monitor dynamically changing priorities
- Provide feedback and shared learning for continuous improvement
- 2-3 years’ experience in P2P/GA function
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to speak Russian & Ukrainian is a benefit
- Appreciation of / experience in compliance-driven environment
- Ability to learn and comply with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables.
- Ability to both actively listen and effectively communicate
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external partners and vendors.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit lilly.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.