Expert Tax Reporting/Accounting (m/f/d) in Group Taxation at Allianz SE
Who we are?
Are you keen on driving innovation? Do you thrive in a culture of diversity, collaboration and trust? Then let's care for tomorrow. At Allianz SE, you can count on having a voice, driving innovation and change and making an impact – for us, yourself and the world.
For more about Allianz SE, click here.
Who will you be joining?
The Group Tax Reporting and Accounting Department is responsible for Tax reporting (internal and external) including the management of respective IT tool landscapes.
This position includes responsibilities in tax accounting and resolution for taxes under IFRS and Solvency II, with the setting of group-wide standards and guidelines for internal and external tax reporting including enforcement and advice.
How can you make an impact?
- Internal and external reporting on the tax situation in Allianz Group's quarterly and annual IFRS and Solvency II
- Close communication with / coordination of Allianz subsidiaries worldwide and other group centers on tax
- Managing Reporting/accounting issues
- Projects related to tax accounting/reporting issues
- Implementation of OECD- Pillar II
- Public tax transparency reporting as part of Allianz’s sustainability reporting
- Related financial statements
- Setting of IFRS and Solvency II tax accounting policies and guidelines in Allianz Group and resolution of tax
- Country by country reporting to fiscal authorities
- Continuous improvement, automation and standardization of tax reporting processes and tools
What are you made of?
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in an accounting or tax department of a large international group or a Big 4 WP company
- Completed a degree e.g. business administration, graduate finance economist, or Tax/Accounting related
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, Solvency II tax reporting
- Business fluent English (German not required but is a plus)
- You have very good knowledge of Excel, SAP, GTC (Global Tax Center)
- You have a detailed, consistent way of working, and a high level of understanding of complex issues
- You have excellent presentation skills, a great communicator, and a team player
- Previous experience in business related functions (e.i. Sales, Operations, Claims, Underwriting, Investment Management, Asset Management, Consulting, Product Development, Finance, Market Management, Digital / Tech etc.) is a plus
Do we have what you need?
- Flexible working arrangements (opportunity to work from home few days per week)
- Individual and Excellent career development opportunities/plans
- Family friendly working environment
- Health & well-being offerings
- Company pension & health insurance
- Multi-national, diverse and inclusive community
- Opportunity to make an impact on our sustainability initiatives
We offer: Career development programs, Workwell@AllianzSE, Flexible working arrangements
We support Ukrainian and Russian job-seeking refugees looking for a new job - your applications are welcome!
In case of any question please contact our Senior Recruiter: Ms. Sabrina Diclemente: +49 89 3800 69518
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.