Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO
I’m looking for an Executive/Personal Assistant to work with CEO of several business units and one of the key shareholders in a fintech business in Europe.
Needed a sharp, experienced, confident, proactive Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a constantly changing environment and can streamline a hectic day while focusing on quality and execution.
Does this sound like you? Send me your CV, we can't wait to meet you!
- Coordinate the CEO's and his family’s (native language is Russian) travel, including but not limited to planning itineraries, booking flights and managing check-in, arranging ground transportation, managing hotel reservations, coordinating visa applications and renewals, and ensuring compliance with travel requirements.
- Provide real-time travel support to ensure the CEO's movements are well organized, including coordinating with airport greeters, drivers, hotels, etc. in any locations.
- Provide an exceptional, effortless, and worry-free travel experience for each traveler, full control of the whole documentation needed, keeping up to date information on visas and passports updates.
- Assist the CEO with the planning and execution of personal events, meetings, and different organizational tasks needed.
- Assist the CEO in real estate rental and purchase.
- Brief the CEO on his week schedule and personal schedule and send reminders.
- Provide support on legal and financial documentation.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage correspondence, tracking incoming and outgoing correspondence and ensuring replies are produced asap and correctly.
- Prepare reports and presentations if needed.
- 2+ years of years of experience as a Personal/Executive/Businessassistant.
- Fluent Russian, English and German languages is a must.
- Higher education.
- An extremely organized candidate - juggling multiple projects, priorities and people is no problem.
- A gifted “scheduler,” who can manage dynamic schedules smoothly.
- A proactive person with a "make it happen" attitude, comfortable with making decisions with little supervision or direction.
- Strong communicator.
- High attention to the details and an analytical and structured way of thinking and solving problems.
- A problem-solver that frequently figures out creative ways to get things done.
- Ability to work with flexibility in work schedule.
- Full-time job
- Job location- Berlin
- Possibility to develop in business tasks in case of strong motivation, ability to manage several projects at one time and to learn new things.
- Partnership with trust, respect, teamwork.
- Professional development opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.