Start Date: Negotiable
Application Deadline: 15th of October
Work Permit: Eligible for work in Denmark
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join the team at our head office in Holte, Denmark to support our two Directors and to provide remote support to our offices in Esbjerg and the Netherlands.
At WellPerform we look after our employees and can offer an attractive informal work environment with flexible working hours for the right person.
WellPerform is an international engineering company founded in 2005 in Copenhagen, Denmark and specialises in providing consultancy services for clients around the world. Our engineers and specialists provide services within oil & gas, carbon capture & storage, geothermal energy and salt extraction. We have a strong focus on the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy.
- Providing high-level administrative support and assistance to the Management team and other staff as required
- Managing the diaries of senior staff to ensure that there are no double bookings and highlight priority meetings. Structuring each week so that adequate time is given to focus on the most urgent tasks
- Scheduling and attending meetings as required, taking notes and recording minutes for distribution
- Monitoring Management email inboxes and highlighting all emails that are urgent and should be prioritised
- Receiving incoming communication on behalf of senior staff, reviewing contents, determining importance, summarising and distributing contents to appropriate personnel
- Supporting the Finance Team and assisting with cost control, expense reports, invoicing and book keeping
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the Management team
- Performing clerical and administrative tasks to include welcoming visitors, maintaining records, ordering supplies, drafting letters, power point presentations and reports and answering and responding to phone calls
- Assisting with recruitment administration and onboarding
- Assisting with planning company events
Education & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant for Management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the entire MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and English
- Strong organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive salary and generous holiday allowance
- Laptop and Phone
- Hybrid working model
- Great Working Environment
- Personnel development opportunities - training and courses
- Team building events
For any questions or for further information on this role, please contact Caleen Turner on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +45 4422 8180.
We look forward to receiving your application