Executive Assistant to GSMD Officer (m/f/d) #StandWithUkraine
Who are we?
Are you keen on driving innovation? Do you thrive in a culture of diversity, collaboration and trust? Then let's care for tomorrow. At Allianz SE, you can count on having a voice, driving innovation and change and making an impact – for us, yourself and the world. For more about Allianz SE,click here.
Who will you be joining?
As the Executive Assistant to Group StrategyMarketing andDistribution (GSMD) Officer, you will be supporting the GSMD Officer in all operational and strategic tasks regarding his responsibility for group strategy, marketing and distribution topics
How can you make an impact?
- Ensure an effective and efficient execution of key strategic projects and initiatives on a global level in close collaboration with the GSMD leadership team
- Interact with representatives of operating entities (OEs) and Allianz SE Group Centers to prepare meetings, top-management presentations and to conduct analyses
- Prepare the content and communications for GSMD Officer for internal and external purposes in direct alignment withGSMD Officer
- ShadowGSMD Officer in business functions and presentations, be a sounding board and provide analytical data and business information to support GSMD Officer
- Coordinate and cooperate with heads of departments to ensure that there is collaboration between GSMD and other divisions in Allianz SE
- Participate in planning and conceptualize departmental needs
- Maintain the overview of all the ongoing initiatives and ensure that the attention to priorities, opportunities for synergies, and where further attention is needed remains in focus
What are you made of?
- University degree (diploma or master’s degree with excellent academic track record)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a business related function and ideally in consulting
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Strong computer literacy in Ms Office (esp. Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Very sharp analytical and conceptual skills; problem-solving abilities, structured thinking, able to derive key messages and actions out of complex questions
- Proven experience in international environment with excellent cross-cultural skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Pro-active, and independent working style with a can-do attitude with the ability to deliver high-quality results, even under time pressure
- Very strong communication skills and confidence in daily interaction with senior management
- Pragmatic mindset
- High level of reliability, dedication and commitment
- High integrity and trustworthiness
Do we have what you need?
- Executive Assistant position as a career booster
- Flexible working arrangements
- Individual and excellent career development opportunities
- Family friendly working environment
- Health & well-being offerings
- Company pension & health insurance
- Multi-national, diverse and inclusive community
In case of any question please contact Oksana Antonova +4915146287165
We support Ukrainian and Russian job-seeking refugees looking for a new job - your applications are welcome.
8132 | Project Management | Professional | | Allianz SE | Full-Time | Permanent
To apply for this job please visit allianz-technology-se.contactrh.com.