Archived (not relevant)
EU Trade Marketing Coordinator
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Trade Marketing duties & responsibilities are:
- To manage and maintain the day-to-day relationships between Europe* Digital Service Providers (DSPs; Apple, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal) teams to ensure that Ditto’s international and local priorities are among those pitched. *France exclude
- To liaise, pitch, and prepare the monthly calls for Spanish DSPs and to speak on behalf of the international content at Latam DSP meetings
- Identifying trends and opportunities through deep analysis within DITTO's catalogue, compiling performance data, and reporting the information to Global Head of Trade Marketing.
- Participate in weekly calls with teams from Africa, Latin America, and France in order to identify cross-content opportunities for European markets
- To work and collaborate with the Global Head of Trade Marketing to ensure that DSP partnership management is aligned with the broader global company strategy
- Compile playlist results and communicate them to A&R and the Trade Marketing team on a weekly basis, as well as update performance data per market
- To seek out new opportunities in EU markets through in-depth analysis and comparison of DSP playlists with Ditto's international catalogue
- Attend online or in person DSPs events and workshops when required. Stay up to date on music trends, news and other information on the European market.
- To act as an integral member of the team with the ability to motivate and inspire others to consistently improve and develop both their skills and Ditto’s results.
- Ideally have a tertiary degree in music business, digital marketing, or similar
- Ideally at least 1 year of experience in a music related company, but is not mandatory
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience in audience engagement and growth.
- Ability to develop strong networking and the ability to build and foster relationships.
- Good time-management skills and an ability to manage multiple tasks within different timeframes.
- Understanding of entertainment, lifestyle, culture, music, and art trends.
- Driven, motivated and a desire to succeed.
- A passion for music, digital and artist development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Organized person
- No ego issues
- Excel Oriented
- Must speak and have a high writing level of Spanish and English.
- German, Dutch, Italian and/or Russian would be a plus.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Due to the nature of our business, we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role