Controller / Office Manager
Star Entertainment is looking for an experienced Controller / Office Manager (m/f/d) to support our dynamic, growing team and to organize and coordinate administrative tasks and office processes. Your task is to create and maintain a pleasant working environment and to ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Welcoming visitors and providing general administrative support to our staff.
- They ensure that the office runs smoothly and contribute to the improvement of company processes and day-to-day business.
- Organization of office operations, procedures, layout, material and equipment
- Ensuring invoicing with the finance department
- Supporting the induction process for new employees
- Filing of contracts and documents
- Exciting challenges
- Support and relief for the department management in all administrative and organizational tasks
- Office management (secretarial tasks, invoice verification, contract verification/monitoring, cash management, order workflow, etc.)
- Event management (planning, organization and supervision of in-house and external events)
- Organization and monitoring of in-house services, such as B. Building cleaning, rental
- Proven experience as Office Manager/Front Office Manager
- Knowledge of the duties, systems and procedures of an office manager
- Mastery of MS Office (especially MS Excel and Google Workspace)
- Practical experience in handling office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and the ability to make suggestions for improvement
- University degree in a relevant field; an additional qualification as an administrative assistant would be an advantage
- German and English language skills (mother tongue/C1 level)
- Friendly, open personality
- Successfully completed commercial training
- Basic knowledge of business administration and business organization desirable
- Structured way of working, high level of commitment, communication and cooperation skills
- Confident use of Office applications and willingness to work on screens
- Look forward to
- a future-proof job with a responsible and varied area of responsibility
- Flexible working time models with the possibility of mobile working after comprehensive training at the company headquarters
- Performance-related remuneration including holiday and Christmas bonuses
Star Entertainment is an international production company, operating since 1999 in the fields of film, live entertainment, culture and philanthropy. In the area of film, Star started with minor investments in “Shaft” and “Mission Impossible II” and has produced films with the likes of Richard Curtis and Oscar-wining talent. Václav Havel honored “Letter to Anna” about the murdered Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaja. Among the most reknown cultural projects were contributions to Bob Geldof’s “Live 8”, the creation of “The Wall Museum” in Berlin and installations with Ai Weiwei.
Concerts range from operas and musicals to film orchestra concerts on themes such as Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings and Hans Zimmer. Star has hosted the likes of Sting, Liza Minelli, Bryan Adams, Anna Netrebko, Lang Lang, Bono, Roger Waters and Arcade Fire.