Boutique risk and ESG consultancy fp Frank Partners is currently hiring for consultants in a research position with expertise in DACH and/or the Nordic region.
- Perform open-source research on companies, individuals, as well as sectors and industries across various jurisdictions
- Review and analyse companies’ internal documentation and policies
- Look out for issues of potential concern, such as lawsuits, allegations of corruption, or a poor business reputation
- Analyse supply chains, human rights risks and companies’ environmental impact
- Find pragmatic solutions to improve companies’ ESG and sustainability performance
- Coordinate with our network of external providers and freelance associates who gather information on the ground
- Compose informative, succinct and well-written reports in English
- Present to and advise clients on risks, opportunities and strategies
- Native or near-native proficiency in English with excellent report-writing skills
- High proficiency in German and/or a Nordic language – additional languages, such as Russian or Chinese, would be an asset
- At least six months of prior experience in consulting or commercial context, preferably: due diligence, corporate investigations, compliance; ESG & Sustainability; strategy consulting; M&A or private equity
- Completed university degree, preferably in Politics, Social Sciences, Sustainability, Economics, Business, Law, Languages, or similar
- Investigative mindset, strong analytical skills and close attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple overlapping projects and meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic, keenness to learn and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work independently and in teams – even remotely
- Professional proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint
- Work on interesting and varied projects across many countries and sectors
- Close contact to clients in high-stakes situations
- A competitive salary – regardless of your location
- Training and mentorship programs
- Development opportunities within a growing, entrepreneurial firm
- Assist on internal projects and strategic matters
- Freedom to choose where to work from (with some restrictions)
- Support for your home office or local co-working space
- Flexibility outside of core working hours (1100 to 1500 CET)
fp is a leading provider of integrity, ESG & sustainability advisory services all over the world. Our clients – primarily investment firms and corporates – engage us when they need help understanding risks and opportunities tied to investment targets and business partners. We bring an investigative mindset to the world of sustainability, compliance and risk management.
Our head office is in Berlin but our distributed work model allows you to be based almost anywhere with a secure internet connection. Flexible hours outside of our core hours means you can arrange your work time as it suits you, deadlines permitting.
fp is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability status or age. Successful applicants will be chosen based on their skillset and our business needs.
For further information about fp, please visit our website at www.frankpartners.eu.
How to apply:
- To apply, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 26 May.
- Applications submitted through LinkedIn will not be considered
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.