Chief Technology Officer
Tencoins is an avid & enthusiastic actor in the emerging Web3 space.
We believe in innovation, progress, and the bright cooperative future that can be achieved with the help of blockchain and decentralized technologies. Tencoins is proud to be one of the creators of these technologies, facilitating and enhancing the human experience.
We are just as versatile in our projects, as we are in our team. We enjoy the diversity and the perspectives different backgrounds bring for the benefit of our team, but also the benefit of the products we create and the projects we lead.
Currently, the Tencoins team is actively growing several new disruptive DeFi products.
So, Tencoins ensures it reaches its goal of bringing the blockchain technology to as many people as possible, we are looking for these talented professionals to come join us on this quest.
We’re looking for a technically experienced and highly motivated Chief Technology officer (CTO) and crypto expert to lead the development of Defi platform
This is a remote position: CET time zone.
What we expect:
- Deep understanding of blockchain: consensus algorithms, cryptography, commission calculation, the Merkle tree
- Proved experience in developing solutions with solidity smart contracts: development, testing (including unit testing), deployment solutions for Defi market
- Networks: Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Tron Network
- Common protocols: Uniswap, Compound, Aave, Curve, Pancakeswap, Chainlink, etc
- Passed smart contracts audits
- Knowledge of basic development tools (Linux, Docker, GitHub, etc.)
- Understanding of the principles of work of the currently developed blockchain interoperability protocols (Cosmos IBC, Polkadot, BTC Relay, POA bridges, etc)
- Experience with CI/CD
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Dev Team to support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company
- Oversee the architecture of future expansion
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Extensive experience designing and developing platforms, frameworks, and components for highly scalable, and high performing Defi systems
- Oversee and lead all technical operations of the platform through a hands-on approach
- Experience both designing and executing on strategies, helping to scale a product in development
- Leadership, strategic thinking and team management are essential
- Fluent in writing and spoken English, Russian will be a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote work
- Full-time employment
- Paid holiday
- Amazing team
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.