Promoting Elemis as the No.1 British skincare brand, ensuring the Elemis counter stands out in the global premium skincare market offered at Harrods. Cultivating positive business relationships and working closely with Elemis Retail Management and Harrods Store Leadership team. To lead, manage and instil confidence in a diverse team ensuring the highest level of professionalism, product knowledge and customer service, delivering to Elemis and Harrods’ high standards. Promoting team wellbeing, ensuring they have the confidence and tools they need to carry out their role effectively. To be successful:
- Tech-Savvy ensuring customer data is collated accurately (adhering to GDPR). Building a robust cloud-based CRM using Elemis HD consultation or in-store technology.
- Ensuring sales are in line with Elemis targets. Demonstrate strong flexibility and initiative to respond to a fast-moving retail environment.
- Organising and managing the team to ensure successful new launches, on-counter activity and customer events are planned and executed within commercial budgets. To have an awareness of overall sales and costs for the counter.
- Working closely with Harrods Teams to gain in-store information on promotional and customer activity. Using business acumen to manage the budgets for counter events vs the event target and submitting to Retail Sales Manager in advance for approval.
- Thorough planning and managing of the 12-week rota and booking diary for HD consultations and treatments for numerous customers.
- Organising and managing the 12-week rota with Elemis Retail Sales Manager to ensure all new launch education, marketing campaigns and events are communicated and covered.
- Working with Harrods Management to ensure stock levels, recruitment and training is maintained.
- To manage the introduction of treatments using Harrods Hair and Beauty Salon Services, initially launching with a Harrods bookable room, and aspiring to build an Elemis branded treatment room over time.
- Creatively organising and implementing customer events for new product and treatment launches in conjunction with Marketing, PR and Social Elemis Teams.
- Hosting social influencers and press visiting the Elemis Counter, demonstrating the full Elemis journey.
- To promote and ensure the team are using all aspects of the Harrods Reward Card when opening and closing all transactions. Actively promoting and encouraging clients to sign-up to the Harrods Reward card.
- Ensure products and treatments prescribed are appropriate to clients’ needs and consider medical contraindications.
- To assess and collate weekly/monthly sales figures and analysis of business and report to senior management as and when requested.
- To maintain the Elemis counter and follow the visual merchandising (VM) guidelines whilst always ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensure that all details regarding clients are kept in the strictest of confidence adhering to GDPR guidelines reviewed by the Retail Sales Manager via the HD consultation dashboard.
- Efficiently escalate customer returns and/or stock issues to Elemis Retail Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Understand and abide by Elemis and Harrods and departmental rules, policies, and procedures.
- To demonstrate excellent communication and commercial knowledge, delivering a corporate summary/presentation on key business aspects of the Elemis counter, to all visiting internal and external board-level leaders and potential Elemis Corporate clients.
- Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent – desirable Good level and standard of UK/European education or equivalent
- Experience working within Harrods or similar premium retail environment – desirable Experience managing a flagship team and delivering high revenue Ability to speak another language (Mandarin, Arabic and/or Russian – desirable) Proven sales record and building a loyal customer base High level of computer literacy, incl. Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams. Previous experience working with a professional brand Elemis treatment and product knowledge*
- To be knowledgeable of, and adaptable to, international client’s requirements and shopping needs.
- To carry out other duties as so requested by management at time to time.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.