- Up to S$4,800
- Key Industry Player in the Region (MNC)
- Very Good Career Growth and Stability
Our client is a prominent organization in the Commodities Trading space. They are known for their exceptional quality of goods, innovation, and possess a strong presence globally.
- Budgeting and Performance Monitoring
- Prepare consolidated budget plan and business plan
- Budget monitoring and management (e.g., create, submit and transfer budget in SAP)
- Monthly performance reports (analysis of Profit and Loss report)
- KPIs setting and monitoring for Company, subsidiary and Individual.
- Preparation for Board meetings (Scheduling, Consolidating, Screening agenda paper & minutes)
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Maintain filings of directors’ related information (e.g., appointment, resignation, remuneration)
- Subsidiary Monthly Market Intelligent Report (reviewing and distributing the report) company and Governance Affairs.
- Ensure the Company meet requirements of governance and control policies from Headquarters.
- Perform a variety of complex information technology coordinating and analytical duties to ensure smooth delivery of technology services
- Coordinate, assist and train others to support the operations of computer hardware, software and peripherals within large and complex systems.
- Minimum Bachelor of Business or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill to communicate and negotiate with management and staff.
- Good team player, with the ability to be effective independently.
- Thai language proficiency would be a key advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Jonathan Liew Ze-Hao (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R22108683) (EOG) by clicking the ‘Apply link’ or call your friendly Consultant, Jonathan, at 6590 9967 or 9108 4777 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Notice Period/ Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
https://www.achievegroup.asia/privacy-policy/ for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates’ personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application.