Business Analyst Accounting & Closing (m/f/d)
Who we are?
Group Accounting & Reporting provides reliable, high quality financial information to management, investors, analysts, regulators and the general public through external reporting.
As Business Analyst Accounting & Closing you will be part of the Closing and Principles Reinsurance team of Allianz SE.
The Closing and Principles Reinsurance team is in charge of reinsurance based accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS, HGB and Solvency II for Allianz SE, the holding and reinsurance company of Allianz Group.
The responsibilities of this team range from accounting policy guidance, preparation of quarterly and annual closings, planning and analysis of financial data to presentation of results to various internal and external
How can you make an impact?
As Business Analyst of the Closing and Principles Reinsurance team you will ensure that our accounting principles are transformed into our system architecture efficiently.
- You are responsible for the business support and development of our SAP applications (FI / BW) as well as our data warehouse and reporting tools in the non-SAP environment
- You are responsible for our data interfaces between SAP-FI and other SAP and non-SAP applications
- You will continuously analyze processes and workflows and, together with our accounting specialist, develop customized solutions for the further development of our accounting processes
- You will transform our Accounting requirements with focus on high quality into technically detailed, system-based concepts, which can be used as basis for the technical implementation
- You discuss and align these concepts and processes with all stakeholders and act as a interface to the IT colleagues
- You participate in projects directly impacting SAP-FI / BW or relevant interfaces
What are you made of?
- You have completed a university degree – preferably in Accounting, Finance, IT, Business Administration, Economics, Mathemathics
- Fluent written and verbal conversational skills in German and English
- You have a strong command of MS Excel (including VBA skills) and MS Access
- Previous experience in business related functions (e.i. Sales, Operations, Claims, Underwriting, Investment Management, Asset Management, Consulting, Product Development, Finance, Market Management, Digital / Tech etc.) is a plus
- You have already gained professional experience (minimum 3 years) in the fields of accounting, financial process consulting or project management, preferably in the insurance industry
- You have profound knowledge in the SAP environment and in this context an understanding of customizing
- You have gained experience in the area of Data Warehouse management
- You have a good understanding on accounting business processes
- Besides your accounting knowledge, you also provide an understanding for technical issues
- You enjoy designing and optimizing processes independently
Do we have what you need?
- Flexible working arrangements (opportunity to work from home few days per week)
- Individual and Excellent career development opportunities/plans
- Family friendly working environment
- Health & well-being offerings
- Company pension & health insurance
- Multi-national, diverse and inclusive community
- Opportunity to make an impact on our sustainability initiatives
And there is much more!Find out more here:Allianz SE Benefits
More information regarding our recruitment process:Allianz Careers
We offer: Career development programs, Workwell@AllianzSE, Flexible working arrangements
We support Ukrainian and Russian job-seeking refugees looking for a new job - your applications are welcome!
Senior Recruiter: Ms. Ms. Sabrina Diclemente: +49 89 3800 69518.More information regarding our recruitment process:Allianz Careers
Please submit your applications only via our online tool.
1384 | Finance & Accounting | Professional | Allianz SE | Full-Time | Permanent