Brand Ambassador Multi-Lingual – Orlando International Airport.
- Must be Bilingual for the position ****
- 65 plus positions available.
- Immediate Hire after passing background
- LOCATION: Orlando International Airport
- RATE: $34,112.00 Annual
- Payrate $16.40 pr hour
- LENGTH: Full time
- 1st shift (4 am to 12:30 pm)
- Must be able to work weekends with 2 days off during the week.
Excellent Benefit package.
- Medical (After 60 days of employment)
- 3 paid Holidays (Must work a total of 440 hours)
- Vacation Time (will be offered after working 550 hours worked)
- Room for advancement
- 1 month of training
As This Is a Bilingual Position The Candidate Should Be Able To Speak And Understand Fluently One Of The Following Languages Along With English
The Customer Service Ambassador will be assisting guests, and passengers by providing them with correct information to every question or request.
We are in a desperate need of the following Languages.
All passengers and guests must be greeted in a courteous and professional manner
Ability to resolve any uprising issues or concerns that may come about
Able to work in front of a group of people while communicating clearly, effectively and professionally in a high-stress environment
- Required to work on the weekends and holidays.
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time (8 hours).
- Ability to speak and hear clearly.
- Be fluent in one of the languages listed and also able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service Experience.
- Required to have a GED or High School Diploma.
- Must pass a background
- Must pass a drug test
- Must pass a language test
- No Visible tattoos on hand, wrists, fingers, neck or face.
Applied at www.toptalentusa.com Application.
Top Talent Staffing
Request to speak with Maria.
Please submit an application and send in your resume. (www.toptalentusa.com - Application) Remember this is a multi-lingual position.
Fluent in English and a secondary language.
Once the application has been summited call us to set up an interview and get details about the position.
TopTalent Staffing offers United Healthcare insurance, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
We are a full-service recruitment firm representing only the best, financially stable clients in the Central Florida area. Our clients hire us because we seek out only the most qualified candidates that are seeking careers with solid compensation, and growth opportunities. We are a no fee placement service.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.