Booking / Logistics agent for flights and hotel
Please apply only if you have experience booking classical venues.
Star Entertainment - The World of Culture, Music and Film - is looking for an experienced Booker/ Logistics agent for flights and hotels to support the national and international booking department and promoting our concerts! We work in 300 cities worldwide with leading talent and A-list performers.
- Booking of national and international concert venues
- Working closely with promoters, venues, and our marketing department to get concerts on sale
- Fostering existing relationships and developing new relationships
- Negotiating contracts
- Working closely with our production department
What we offer:
- Interesting projects
- A dynamic and international team
- Responsibility from day 1
- min. of 3 years experience in booking and promotion of concerts
- Skilled communicator
- A network of national and international relationships to venues and promoters
- Structured and reliable workflow/ ethic
- Familiar with concert production, marketing, and technical knowledge
- Experience with contracts, negotiations, and riders.
About Star Entertainment:
Star Entertainment is an international production company, operating since 1999 in the fields of film, live entertainment, culture and philanthropy. In the area of film, Star started with minor investments in “Shaft” and “Mission Impossible II” and has produced films with the likes of Richard Curtis and Oscar-wining talent. Václav Havel honored “Letter to Anna” about the murdered Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaja. Among the most reknown cultural projects were contributions to Bob Geldof’s “Live 8”, the creation of “The Wall Museum” in Berlin and installations with Ai Weiwei. Concerts range from operas and musicals to film orchestra perfromances on themes such as Harry Potter, The Lord of The Rings and Hans Zimmer. Star has hosted the likes of Sting, Liza Minelli, Bryan Adams, Anna Netrebko, Lang Lang, Bono, Roger Waters and Arcade Fire. In the field of philanthropy Star Entertainment has produced the annual Cinema for Peace Gala since 2002, created “Sports for Peace” with Muhammad Ali and Nelson Mandela as well as “Help Haiti Home” for Sean Penn, enabling charitable organizations to raise in total more than 50 Mio USD.
Please send us your CV through Linkedin and let us know your earliest possible starting date.
We are looking forward to your compelling application!
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.