Palladino, Isbell & Casazza (PIC Law) is a fast-paced, progressive immigration law firm located in Center City Philadelphia currently seeking a full-time bi-lingual paralegal. Our staff is friendly, collaborative, and diverse. Our mission is to help immigrants, their families, and businesses seeking to hire and sponsor immigrants.
We are seeking a bilingual paralegal to provide support to attorneys in preparing immigration-related filings.Uzbek, Tajik, Gujarati, Russian, and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
The paralegal will assist the attorneys in a wide range of immigration cases, including preparing forms and applications for US Immigration and Citizenship Services, Immigration Court, Asylum/Refugee Offices, and the Department of Labor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English and a second language (spoken & written)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working with diverse clients
- Strong writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- Immigration law experience a plus
- Additional language skills a plus
- Full healthcare coverage, including vision, after 90 days of employment
- 401k w/ employer matching after 1 year of employment
- 36-week parental leave policy
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time off, including community outreach (volunteer work) paid time off
- Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for the role, please send a cover letter and resumé to Virginia Earl, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.