Associate Translator – German (m/f/d) at Learnship Networks GmbH
Learnship is a global training provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We are the first European-wide internet language school specializing in live online instruction, connecting students and trainers from all over the world by video-conference in an interactive online classroom. Our trainers are located across the world and are able to teach from the convenience of their homes and receive support with a global reach from our Pedagogical Department in Cologne.Learnship is looking for a Translator (m/f/d) for German to join an exciting project in Cologne, Germany.
- Translation, editing and proofreading a variety of text types
- Subtitling (transcription and translation)
- Localization to ensure texts work for the German market
- Maintenance of glossaries and style guides
- Performing terminology research
- Management of end-to-end localization projects across 15+ languages
- Contract generation and invoicing
- Recruitment of freelance translators
- You speak German at native level
- You are fluent in English (at least C1). Any other language skills, especially in Japanese, Chinese or French, are a plus!
- You have a degree in translation or a language related field
- You have gained experience with texts from the fields of Pedagogy, Marketing, Sales or IT
- You are familiar with the use of the MS Office package
- You have an eye for detail and strong organizational and time management skills
- A nice working atmosphere, even virtually, with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully growing, international company
- The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
To apply for this job please visit join.com.