Assistant Property Manager
We are a boutique real estate owner/manager company in the Midtown East, with an expansive portfolio of residential buildings near Central Park and Columbia University. We are seeking an administrative person to assist with managing the office and properties.
Primary job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Answering phone calls
- Communicating with brokers & clients by phone, displaying exemplary familiarity with building portfolio
- Scheduling appointments
- Responding to tenants' inquiries
- Updating tenant files and the company's customer database
- Purchasing office supplies
- Assisting the accounting department with reconciling tenant accounts, rent collections, and budgeting
- Assisting the Property Manager with ongoing projects
- Completing additional assignments as necessary.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualities.
- At least 1 year of experience working in Residential Property Management
- Associate degree at minimum
- Knowledge of AppFolio software is a MUST
- Must be detailed oriented & attentive
- Knowledge of MS Office & DocuSign program
- Posses excellent office and customer service skills
- Be able to solve problems
- Be polite, outgoing, and friendly
- Russian language is a plus but is not required
This is a full-time position, 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM, Mon - Fri.
Salary: starting at $65,000.00 /year
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.