We specialize in the manufacturing and distribution of automotive spare parts with operations on a global level. For our head office in Singapore, we are currently looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to support us in establishing and running an appropriate structure of the finance & accounts department.
The account manager needs to coordinate jobs with account executives and accounts set for the company group comprising of a few entities.
· Full Sets of Accounts
· Handle AP and AR activities
· Prepare monthly accounts schedules
· Monthly Financial Closing and Reporting of monthly transaction
· Review and check financials statements of subsidiaries and ensure accuracy
· Raise intercompany recharges and review transactions between subsidiaries of Group to ensure that intercompany balances are reconciled.
· Liaison with entities to assist Group statutory reporting requirements
· Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Skills and Attributes:
· Minimum Diploma in Accounting or other relevant qualification
· Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant accounting experience in Singapore
· Experience in the full set of accounts required, as well as experience with Singaporean regulations
· Must be able to work independently in a dynamic environment
· Good analytical skills, detailed-oriented, meticulous, and able to multi-task
· To perform under pressure and meet tight timelines
· Team-oriented, flexible, proactive, and positive working attitude with lots of self-motivations and initiatives
· Knowledge and experience with Money Work online, an advantage
· Good command of English and excellent interpersonal skill
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience: 5 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Work week: 5 Days
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.