At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is the accountable person for a number of strategic accounts in the European territory for the Aerospace eVTOL & Space such as Volocopter, Lillium, Wingcopter, Astrium, OHB and their SubCon´s resp cooperation partner e.g. TESAT .
- Focusing onto eVTOL and Space application e.g., launcher, satellite, e-aircraft and new technology market in Germany as an expert and driving the TE EMEA aerospace eVTOL/Space team cooperation. Revenue Responsibility >$5M
- Managing all aspects at a customer targeting maximum revenue, account penetration and customer satisfaction which includes developing the account strategy, account planning and relationship management as well as promotion activities or project management tasks
- Detecting and realizing new opportunities/projects as well as increasing the customer share and managing the project pipeline through with the development organization
- Ensuring complying services and project realization for the customer as well as working closely with multiple different functions within TE
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical / electromechanical engineering or a degree of comparable technical background
- Experience in sales/key account management as well as in account planning and relationship management
- Fluency in German and English, Eastern-European languages knowledge (Polish, Ukrainian, Russian) will be an asset
- Good level of business acumen and good commercial understandings
- High level of self-engagement and motivation
- Customer oriented behaviour (customer 1st sales mind set, transparent and solution oriented communication skills)
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
- TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
To apply for this job please visit LinkedIn.